Antelope Butte is located about an hour and a half from Sheridan, Wyoming
- Leaving Sheridan, take I-90 W towards Billings, Montana.
- Take exit 9 for US-14 W toward Ranchester-Dayton; you will stay on US-14 W for 44 miles through Ranchester, Dayton and up the mountain to the venue.
- The last town you will pass through before starting up the steep switchbacks leading up the mountain is Dayton (about 40 miles from the venue, ~50 minute drive away), this is your last spot to gas up so make sure your tank is full & we also recommend checking your vehicle's brakes as it is very steep coming back down the mountain. You will probably lose service around this point, but stay on this highway (US-14) going up the mountain.
- You will pass some beautiful scenic turnouts on the way up, and some landmarks as you drive through the mountains including Sibley Lake on your left. When you pass Sibley Lake you are about 19 miles away from the venue (~20 minutes).
- About 6 miles past Sibley Lake you will come to a fork in the road at Burgess Junction, KEEP LEFT and follow signs towards Greybull. You will follow this road for 13 miles until you reach the venue, Antelope Butte Mountain Recreation Center. You will come to a few winding ‘S’ turns before you see the mountain, it is very recognizable during the daytime (you will see the ski slopes).
- You will turn LEFT into the venue entrance at the base of the mountain, there will be signage in front of the entrance along with the Antelope Butte sign which is located on the RIGHT side of the road directly across from the venue entrance.
*The gate will operate from 12pm - 10pm Thursday through Saturday. If you are arriving after 10pm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for staff to greet you at the gate. Upon entry you will present your ID to entry staff and receive your wristbands, then your vehicle will be subject to search for prohibited items. Please note all tickets are will-call only to avoid any fees from ticketing companies. The entrance crew to the festival will have a full will-call list of ticket holders.*
*If you have one person buying multiple tickets/lodging packages, the will-call sheet will read the purchaser’s name + however many tickets were bought. The ticket purchaser must present an ID that matches the will call and he/she will receive the number of wristbands the will-call sheet says. Please plan on entering with the person who bought your tickets and have your ID's ready.
If you are performing/vending/working/volunteering at the festival your pass(es) will be under your name at will-call.
You will then be directed to your respective camping/parking area by entry staff.
Please bring trash bags to keep your campsite clean as we operate as a “leave no trace” event, and also be sure to bring plenty of water for the weekend as we will not have water refill stations (we will be selling bottled water for $1 at the beer tent & we will have staff/volunteers hand out free water throughout the festival as well.)